Job no: 563038
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - Linacre Private Hospital
Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Are you fast & efficient with an attention to detail? Assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services in hospital pharmacy setting!
- Work flexibility for a balanced work life
- Attractive employee benefits and discounts
- Fun, friendly & supportive team environment
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Dispensary Technician has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide rewarding career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
An exciting new Pharmacy Technician position is available at Ramsay Pharmacy Linacre Private Hospital in VIC. This is permanent part-time position. As the Dispensary Technician, you’ll be supervised by a qualified pharmacist as you prepare medications and process prescriptions for hospital in-patients.
- Assist the Pharmacist with the dispensing of medications
- Remain up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Imprest stock control
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in dispensing medications in either hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary technician certificate is highly desirable
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with others to deliver excellent care.
- You are engaged, flexible, responsive – and you like working with others just like you.
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer:
- Attractive remuneration and Ramsay employee benefits package.
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Career pathways into Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership!
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Tatyana Kalinichenko via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend