Job no: 563050
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy Grafton
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Retail & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 89,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do
Make a name for yourself and become a key part of our Northern NSW leadership team at Ramsay Pharmacy Grafton. This Pharmacy is embedded in the local community and provides a diverse range of professional services to our patients across the Northern Rivers region. As the Pharmacist Manager, you will lead our site operations and work collaboratively with allied health professionals to deliver centralised patient care. Please note: This leadership position is on 12-month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent (performance based)
- Work closely with the clinical leaders to ensure our pharmacy service aligns to patient care initiatives and operational requirements.
- Provide dispensary operations, pharmacy services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers.
- Support and provide direction for our Grafton Pharmacy team while cultivating a positive culture that empowers everyone to excel.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- Experience in a community pharmacy setting is highly desirable, but not essential
- A vaccination certificate or experience with immunisations is highly regarded but not essential
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits package – view our full list of employee benefits HERE:
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Alex Mackenzie-Templar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend