Job no: 563084
Work type: Full time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Westmead Private Hospital | Permanent Full Time
Westmead Private Hospital is a large modern facility, caring for more than 27,000 patients per year through a comprehensive range of surgical, medical and maternity services. Located in Western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology, and orthopaedics.
Westmead Private is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care. Ramsay operates hospitals, day surgeries, primary care clinics, mental health services, diagnostics and imaging centres, and pharmacies, and is Australia’s largest private hospital operator, with 74 hospitals and clinics in Australia. Our 34,000 employees proudly care for more than 1.2 million patients per year. Our vast healthcare offerings and facilities create excellent career progression opportunities for our employees! For more information about our hospital, please click here.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant who will play a pivotal role in supporting our Executive team and hospital managers and contributing to the continued success of Westmead Private Hospital. As the industry is changing we are looking for a forward thinking individual who can support the team in a flexible and dynamic way.
You will be responsible for optimising the time of the Executives, providing administrative support, and ensuring the smooth operation of day-to-day activities.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Representing the hospital to multiple stakeholders including patients, doctors, employees, managers, human resources etc.
- Ensure governance requirements and complaint management are addressed within agreed timelines.
- Prepare agendas and accurately maintain meeting minutes.
- Prepare and send comms to employees, managers, and doctors on behalf of the Executive team.
- Coordinate employee engagement initiatives and functions.
- Coordinate doctor credentialing process to grant medical privileges.
- General administrative support to the executive team.
- Respond to enquiries presented at executive reception.
This role is ideal for an individual who is motivated, highly organised, and personable, with the following skillset:
- Highly emotionally intelligent and has an ability to adapt and interact with different personalities and contribute to our caring culture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Effective time and task management skills.
- Flexibility and quick adaptability.
- Experience with Meditech, SAP and Mercury (desirable).
What’s in it for you?
- Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
- Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
- Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
- Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Vivian Assaad on AssaadV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 26th February 2024
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend