Administrator - Kalgoorlie
Job no: 492830
Work type: Casual / Temp
Qube is an ASX top 100 company and one of Australia’s largest integrated providers of import and export logistics services. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce in excess of 6,500 people.
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join QUBE’s Goldfields Operations on a casual basis, working approximately 3x days a week (school hours) approx 15-18hrs.
The successful candidate will be based at our Kalgoorlie depot.
Specific tasks would include but not limited to:
- Payroll duties
- Flights management
- Accounts payable
- Month end reporting
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Minimum 3-5 years administration experience in a similar role
- Certificate II in Business, equivalent or greater
- Demonstrated sound verbal and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and with good time management skills
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend