Job no: 492848
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Ports & Bulk is one of the leading integrated Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service providers in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.
The Technical Trainer's role is to deliver and manage training, development, compliance and activities across the Qube Ports and ISO Marshalling, Tasmania Region. This involves facilitating discussions with site management on training needs, developing and planning training solutions, scheduling and delivering training and assessment to develop employee skills to meet regulatory requirements and LMS administrator.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
We are looking for
- Demonstrated experience in developing, adapting and delivering in the VET sector that reflects work practices and environments
- A minimum TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or it’s equivalent
- Sound knowledge of ASQA regulations and requirements as they apply to an RTO
- Experience working in heavy industry, transport, logistics or marine sectors
- Proven ability to initiate, develop, deliver and drive training programs
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer an attractive environment and remuneration for high quality candidates and the opportunity to progress your career.
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend