Job no: 493083
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
Qube has positions vacant for Forklift Operators based at our North Fremantle - Rous Head Depot.
About the role
Role Location: Rous Head North Fremantle
Role Type: Casual day shifts
- Efficient Forklift operations in all Depot / Warehouse operations
- Maintaining a clean, systematic, tidy and organised Depot / Warehouse
- Load and unload General Freight trucks with forklift as instructed and as per daily operating procedure
- Handling of Bulk and Packaged Dangerous Goods for Receivals / Despatch
- Reposition pallets / freight within the warehouse / Depot as required
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Forklift License
- Experience with fast paced General Freight Transport and Warehouse Operations
- Experience with Handling Bulk and Packaged Dangerous Goods
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend