Job no: 493134
Work type: Full time
Categories: Accounting, Administration
Qube Ports & Bulk is one of the leading integrated logistics service providers in Australia. As an ASX top 200 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia and New Zealand.
Based in Fremantle and reporting to the Western Australia Manager, this position is required to ensure that all the AP is processed in a timely manner and meets the company deadlines.
Specific tasks would include but not limited to:
- General Administrative duties,
- Data Processing,
- Vendor Maintenance,
- Monthly Reports,
- Accounts Payable,
- Accounts Receivable,
- Debtor follow-up.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- Advanced level of computer literacy with in-house Accounting packages and MS Office products
- Peoplesoft, Mainpac and Inspyrus system experience not necessary but preferred
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- High organisational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth and continued leadership.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend