Truck Driver | Day Shift
Job no: 493226
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
About the role
We currently have a great opportunity for experienced MC Truck Drivers to assist with our Fremantle Operations.
Role Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
Role Type: Full Time
Shift Type: Day Shift
- Efficient operation of prime movers from in metropolitan area delivering to Qube Logistics customer base in the Perth metro area
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Operate hand held PDA units, tablet devise and any other systems as requires & provided
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- MISC license (Essential)
- B-double and Road Train Experience (Essential)
- Side Loader and load restraint experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend