|Faculty / Portfolio:
||Chief Operating Officer
Customer Relationship Management
||Three year fixed-term appointment
||$96,230 - $106,221 pa HEW Level 08
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
(Salary effective 1.10.2017)
- Bring your expert knowledge
- Join a team of innovative minds
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
Monash eSolutions is seeking an experienced Salesforce Senior Consultant to join our growing Salesforce CRM team. The Senior Salesforce Consultant engages, drives and delivers Salesforce projects across the full project life-cycle. You will bring a high level of professionalism, customer service and adaptability that will enable you to work as part of a team in various project related roles, to deliver real value to our customers. Your ability to engage and professionally communicate with all levels and types of stakeholders will be essential to deliver Salesforce solutions across all of Monash.
As a critical member of the Salesforce team you will be able to help everyone better understand our clients and their needs. You will be a true team player who naturally uses your initiative to help the whole team deliver.
The CRM team is making a real impact at Monash through focused agile delivery across multiple programs. This is a fast-paced cohesive team that cultivates teamwork, embraces change and the challenges that come with it. We commit and deliver to tight timelines and work together to make it happen. As strong innovators we embrace continual learning and strive to positively influence others in this area. We lead by example and work closely with all our stakeholders to bring them on the journey to deliver lasting impact across Monash.
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- create and deliver innovative, customer focused Salesforce solutions through strong team work, initiative and collaboration
- provide specialist, expert advice and engage with all levels of stakeholders across the university to understand their objectives and needs based on up-to-date technical knowledge and experience of relevant area
- effectively engage, negotiate, collaborate and facilitate complex Salesforce projects in accordance with best practice, University policies, procedures and strategic priorities.
To be considered, you should have the following:
- significant experience in creating and delivering innovative customer focused Salesforce solutions through strong team work, initiative and collaboration
- exceptional ability to quickly understand a new area, understand their objectives, needs and business drivers to determine if Salesforce is an appropriate solution for them
- expert problem solving and analysis skills that harness your entrepreneurial attitude and intellectual curiosity, to be able to innovate and problem solve within tight timeframes and vary your focus between a strong attention to detail and looking at the big picture
- a solid and practical understanding of Salesforce and implementing agile Salesforce projects.
If you believe you can fulfil these requirements, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Mr Glenn Henderson, Business Technology Partner, 03 9902 9561
PD - Senior Salesforce Consultant
Tuesday 26 September 2017, 11.55pm AEST
Supporting a diverse workforce