PhD ScholarShip - Zema Energy Studies Scholarship
Job No.: 609007
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 3.5-years fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: Scholarships are available for Australian citizen and permanent residents. This generous scholarship will provide a $35,000 per annum stipend and will support the successful applicant for the approved duration of their PhD candidature (to a maximum of 3.5 years)
Established in memory of AEMO CEO and Monash alumnus, Matt Zema, this prestigious PhD scholarship program supports multidisciplinary research spanning Engineering, Information Technology, and Business and Economics.
We offer PhD positions in Business and Economics, Engineering and Information Technology. If you are interested in doctoral-level research on issues relating to resource constraints, energy reforms, decentralisation and new digital capitals, this scholarship might be for you.
Students will have research topics that relate to disciplines in one or more of the three participating faculties: Business and Economics, Engineering, Information Technology. We welcome expressions of interest from students who propose their own relevant PhD topics.
For more details, please visit monash.edu/energy-institute/students/scholarships
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have an excellent academic track record in one of the areas listed above. An Honors degree with HD/H1 or equivalent is essential
- A strong interest in the topic of the research program demonstrated through either work experience or prior academic achievements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be able to plan, organise and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Candidates will be required to meet Monash entry requirements which include English-language skills
- Prospective candidates must check that they meet PhD admissions criteria via the link monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply
- Scholarship holders must be enrolled full-time and on-campus. Scholarship Policy and Procedures apply to these scholarships
- Prospective candidates must meet H1 or equivalent and enrolment criteria listed via monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/eligibility2/equivalence
For general enquiries, please contact Monash Energy Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest Due
Friday 18 September 2020, 11:55 pm AEST
Supporting a diverse workforce