- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- Manage La Trobe’s digital media channels aligned with campaign objectives
- Salary range $83,398 – $93,398 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
The purpose of this role is to manage and execute the planning, buying, reporting and optimising of all digital media channels in accordance with overall campaign objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supports the team to deliver multichannel digital media campaigns, from planning, implementation, buying, optimisation and reporting.
- Manages day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange.
- Delivery of weekly and post campaign reporting. Assisting the team on stakeholder reports.
- Builds a strong relationship with the broader Marketing teams, our agency partners and key digital stakeholders.
- Assisting the team on creative briefs for digital media channels.
To be the successful applicant you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated customer service focus and solution orientated approach.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape including SEM, Programmatic, Mobile, Social, Video and Native.
- Proficient in advertising platforms such as Facebook Business manager, Tiktok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, DSP platforms DV360/Adobe, Adserving tools.
- Proven analytical capability and ability to interpret relevant data sources to build insightful data driven optimisations.
- Demonstrated experience establishing benchmarks and managing performance metrics and budget tracking.
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape. Willingness and ability to learn new advertising tools.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday 26th March @ 11:55pm, 2023
Position Enquiries: Emma Fox, Senior Manager, Campaigns and Segments, Email: Emma.Fox@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Vicki Stavrou, Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 03 9479 5191
Position Description below:
PD-Paid Media Officer.pdf
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter and
- An up-to-date resume
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics.
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.