Student Employment: Graduate Assistant for School of Health Sciences Dean’s Office/Career Development - PLEASE NOTE: this position is not accepting applications at this time
Job no: 493269
Work type: Student Employment
Location: North Haven - North Haven, CT
Categories: Graduate Assistant
||Graduate Assistant for School of Health Sciences Dean’s Office/Career Development
||School of Health Sciences
|Student Employment Type:
This graduate assistant will complete projects for the Dean’s Office in the School of Health Sciences, and works directly with SHS Career Development. Duties may include:
- Compiling and creating the SHS Rounds electronic biweekly newsletter (in "Emma”) sent to graduate and doctoral students in the School of Health Sciences
- Coordinating marketing aspects of the Health Professions Career Fair which will be held each Spring in conjunction with the School of Nursing
- Aspects include event logistics, distribution list management, employer correspondence, printed materials design and creation, project coordination management, communication outreach, event coordination on the day of the event, final reporting, and more.
- Communicate with students enrolled in the HSC 397 Preclinical Health Professions Internship course regarding site contacts, prior to each semester. Reply to students in a timely manner.
- Monitor HealthCareers@quinnipiac.edu mailbox and respond as needed
- Additional communication and general office duties as assigned
- Strong skills with project coordination and organization
- Good interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Some experience with social media and graphic design, and familiarity with Emma online newsletter software a plus.
|Hours of Position:
- Hours will be completed in the SHS Dean’s Office in North Haven, as well as remotely
- 150 hours per semester, approximately 10 hours per week.
|Required Documents for Application:
Please provide Resume and hours available for on-campus work.
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend