· Fantastic permanent opportunity within a brand-new team – Delivery Excellence
· Large Agile Transformation project within Insurance Technology
· Strong strategic focus, implementing large & complex workforce/organisational change
Change Manager – Insurance Technology
About the role
To design, support, guide and enable the implementation of strategic workplace change across the domain and beyond.
The main focus for the change manager will be to design and guide change to ways of working across large populations of individuals, teams and work.
This is a senior role and the applicant is expected to additionally provide guidance and influence to stakeholders, delivery leads and teams, hence the applicant is expected to have significant experience in change management, planning and organisation.
The position is accountable for implementing large, complex and strategic workforce change and has the following accountabilities:
- Establish and execute a quality change management capability
- Manage the development of change to support key initiatives
- Demonstrate a high level of strategic and tactical change acumen within the team
- Cultivate ”how” we adopt proper change management in the way we think and act
- Making change successful
- Collaborate to ensure clarity of purpose
- Assess change impact, readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Apply change management processes and tools to support adoption of our strategy
- Support communication efforts through the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support awareness and training efforts by providing leadership and input to capability and way of working programs.
- Operationalising change and monitoring
- Work with leadership teams to define how we monitor the health and performance of the team and change initiatives.
- Drive efficiencies through pro-active sponsorship of improvement initiatives
- Be a champion of change and our drive to create a great place to work
- Being a trusted advisor to leaders and their teams:
- Coach and develop staff on how to implement and sustain change
- Lead by example and be seen as a role model of positive change through values, principles and practices
- Establish a position as an expert in change and execution of great outcomes
- Engage senior management and promote change strategies to drive culture, capability and ways of working
- Leverage Suncorp Group context and resources to smoothly implement changes
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of change management (mandatory)
- Significant experience working in delivery teams (mandatory)
- Strong delivery leadership experience and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Proven capability in contributing to the strategic direction and implementation
- Experience in leading teams through periods of change
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time