We currently have a position available for a customer service focused professional to join our Workers Compensation Claims team in Sydney on a 12-month contract basis.
- Manage a portfolio of Personal Injury Claims
- Accurately review and assess claims on behalf of iCare ensuring injured workers received their correct entitlements
- Clear and concise communication with all stakeholders
- Manage workflow to ensure that all activities are completed within applicable timeframes
- Proactively collaborate with internal support and external stakeholders to ensure proactive Case Management
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to the legislative authority, employers and injured workers through compliance with legislation, timely response times and efficiency in processing
Skills & Experience
- Strong team player with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in a high-volume work environment
- Strong analytical or Quality Assurance focus
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and empathy for the customer
- Proven ability to build rapport with customers and key partners
- Ability to interpret complex information and respond by developing appropriate actions
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Allied Health experience would be highly regarded but not essential
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-20 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014 - 2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for the third consecutive year (2018 - 2020)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time