- Great Company Rewards & Discounts
- Work from home arrangements available
- Part time 15 hours per week, increasing to full time during peak periods (Oct-Dec & May-July)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced lenders, branch staff or customer service advocates within finance and banking to join our lending teams.
Your daily duties will include:
- To validate and assess risk through Home Lending Applications prepared by Mortgage Brokers and Direct customers
- Pro-active contact to Brokers, Stores and Contact Centre lenders to request critical information necessary for the assessment of Lending submissions
- Actively contribute to the delivery of the Retail Lending Operations service levels through completion of agreed throughput for the day with Team Leader
- Timely execution of allocated tasks with a high quality validation, Management of contact from Brokers and internal stakeholders, and provision of information to resolve the drive of the contact in the first instance
Hours: Part time minimum 15 hours – 3 days (5 hrs a day). You will be required to increase your hours up to full time (Monday-Friday) during peak periods (Oct-Dec & May-July). Prior to commencing you will be able to choose from one of the following shift options
- Mon, Tues, Wed 8am - 1pm or 12pm - 5pm
- Wed, Thurs, Fri 8am - 1pm or 12pm - 5pm
Comprehensive and ongoing training will be provided. Training will be 4 weeks full time from commencement – Monday - Friday 8.30-4.30pm.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a Lending or a Financial Services organisation advantageous
- The ability to take accountability, find solutions and adaptability to change
- Demonstrated ability to create meaningful partnerships and work in a team environment to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high attention to detail and outcome focussed
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for the third consecutive year (2018-2020)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time