- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Adelaide, Aus - SA Regional
- Supervisory / Management, Engineering - Other
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver three important projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance.
We are currently seeking applications for a Traffic Manager, to join us on PW2PA Alliance. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile infrastructure project in South Australia with one of Australia’s most well regarded construction companies.
As Traffic Manager, you will be accountable for
- Developing and overseeing the project Traffic Management Plan
- Ensuring that the approved traffic control measures are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the approved plans
- Negotiating critical action plans with the client and major stakeholders
- Leadership of a team of Engineers
- Mid and short term planning and productivity monitoring of works and scheduling of resources
- Cost forecasting and reporting
- Procurement of Materials and Subcontractors
- Supporting and fulfilling all required Safety, Environmental and other Regulatory obligations
- Previous experience leading the Traffic Management function on a major infrastructure project in Australia
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- Take a lead in promoting safety and environment focussed work practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to deliver value for money results
We are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through the Alliance and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to communicating with you soon about this exciting project.