Senior Project Engineer (Traffic) | NEL Early Works
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Melbourne
- Engineering - Other
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We are currently seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer to join the North East Link Early Works team. You will be based in the Heidelberg project office, however the role will work across a number of zones in the eastern and north eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Due to the numerous and diverse range of packages, you will have exposure to roads upgrades, services protection and relocations, buildings construction and facilities upgrades.
As Senior Traffic Engineer, you will be accountable for
- Developing and overseeing the project Traffic Management Plan
- Ensuring that the approved traffic control measures are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the approved plans
- Negotiating critical action plans with the client and major stakeholders
- Leadership of a team of Engineers
- Mid and short term planning and productivity monitoring of works and scheduling of resources
- Cost forecasting and reporting
- Procurement of Materials and Subcontractors
- Supporting and fulfilling all required Safety, Environmental and other Regulatory obligations
- Previous experience leading the Traffic Management function on an infrastructure project in Australia
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- Take a lead in promoting safety and environment focused work practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to deliver value for money results
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.