Senior Operational Risk Manager (Governance Framework, Risk Management Reporting & Data Analysis)
Job No.: 495722
Employment Type: Full time
Legal & Compliance and Operational Risk Management Department
Job Functions: Risk Management
Develop and implement Operational Risk Management framework, system, control policies & procedures.
Manage and perform loss data reconciliation and analysis.
Perform analysis of the data in relation to the use of risk management tools.
Prepare and participate in risk reporting with appropriate standards for risk committees and management.
Oversee and handle operational risk management projects such as ICAAP assessment, stress test scenario design and report, ICA information preparation, operational risk related insurance annual review.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above with major in Risk Management, Translation, Accounting, Computer Science and other related disciplines.
- 5 years of experience or above in operational risk management and/or management information reporting. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Operational Risk Manager.
- Sound knowledge in HKMA requirements on operational risk management. Knowledge in ICAAP will be an advantage.
- Good English and Chinese writing skills. Proficiency in Mandarin.
- Good analytical skills. Able to work independently and under pressure.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend