Student Employment: Quinnipiac University Poll REMOTE Telephone Interviewer – 23/24
Job no: 495361
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: Mount Carmel - Hamden, CT
Categories: Federal Work-Study, Non-Federal Work-Study, Both FWS & NFWS
|Quinnipiac University Poll Remote Telephone Interviewer
Consider building your resume by adding experience with the nationally known Quinnipiac University Poll. Join our team of student interviewers. In this REMOTE ONLY position, you'll be on the cutting edge of public opinion survey research. This position follows a remote work schedule and offers an hourly rate of $15.69. Work remotely from your laptop or desktop computer calling people across the nation gathering opinions and gaining insights into political, social, economic, and environmental issues affecting the nation. Apply now!
On-site positions are available if interested.
|Student Employment Type:
|Federal Work-Study and Non-Federal Work-Study
- Be on top of breaking news, taking the pulse of public opinion across the nation while working remotely from your laptop or desktop computer making outbound telephone calls using Zoom
- With the help of the Quinnipiac Poll’s Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing System, you will reach out to people across the nation, gathering public opinion on issues in the news.
- Quinnipiac students and the Quinnipiac Poll have been working together for more than 30 years. We understand your needs as a student and will work with you to accommodate those needs. We offer flexible scheduling, paid training, time off during exams and the possibility to work remotely during semester breaks if you would like to do so.
- Training provided
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of evening or weekend hours
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Zoom
- For remote work your Windows-based or Apple computer must meet hardware requirements. You will need your own computer headset and will be responsible for reliable high-speed internet access. In addition, a quiet and private place where surveys can be conducted confidentially is necessary.
|Hours of Position:
- Up to 15 hours per week
- $15.69 hourly rate
- Evening and Week-end Hours
|Required Documents for Application:
|Instructions to Applicants:
|Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Note to Faculty/Staff Applicants Only:
If a final candidate is a current or previous Quinnipiac employee, the hiring manager must obtain a reference check from the candidate’s current or former manager before making an offer of employment. If the candidate's current or most-recent Quinnipiac supervisor is unavailable, the hiring manager should contact Talent Acquisition for assistance in determining the appropriate alternate contact:
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now