- Conduct research, gather information, and provide recommendations to senior leadership to aid decision-making processes.
- Logistics Management: Coordinate and manage logistics for meetings, events, and other activities within the Office of the President. This includes scheduling, preparing materials, arranging travel, and ensuring smooth execution.
- Communications: Assist with communication efforts within the Office of the President. Help draft memos, announcements, and presentations to ensure clear and effective communication with stakeholders.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect, analyze, and interpret data to provide insights and support decision-making processes.
- Process Improvement: Assess existing operational processes and identify areas for optimization and efficiency gains. Develop and implement strategies to streamline workflows and enhance organizational effectiveness.
|Skills & Competencies:
- Outstanding organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to deal with diverse groups of individuals and situations with a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Works efficiently and effectively with a strong commitment to team participation, performing responsibilities with collegiality, teamwork, discretion, and excellence
- Assumes initiative and monitors and follows through on unresolved issues or assigned projects
- Excellent attention to detail and decision-making skills to respond to high-pressure situations
- Excellent time management skills
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan, and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do, and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross-section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.