Applicants are invited for consideration for the position of Assistant AD at Yeshiva University. This is a full-time position responsible for overseeing the daily operations of assigned teams. The Assistant AD will be a vital part of the YU athletics leadership team and will be expected to manage head coaches as well as budgets for their respective programs. The ideal candidate is an outstanding communicator, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to successfully juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Serve as sport administrator for multiple programs
- Hire head coaches and complete annual performance evaluations
- Schedule competitions, coordinate transportation, food and other travel needs of athletic teams
- Ensure those teams and student-athletes/coaches therein remain in compliance with NCAA Division III, Skyline Conference and institutional policies & procedures
- Manage gear and equipment needs, including purchases and distribution
- Facility rentals
- Serve as liaison for campus intramural programs
- Oversee athletics facilities and hire, train and supervise student worker staff
- The candidate will be expected to immerse oneself and understand and emphasize the mission of Yeshiva University, and hold the program and student-athletes therein to the same standards set forth by the entirety of the institution
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
|Equal Employment Opportunity:
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.