Assistant Manager Of Print and Mail Services

Apply/Register Job no: 497080
Work type: Staff Full-time
Department: Administrative Services
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
Categories: Administrative Support

Position Summary: The Assistant Manager of Print and Mail provides a variety of tasks for the University and has a dual role in both print and mail. The Assistant Manager spends 30% of the time ensuring the safe operation of the mail services, including budgeting and submitting invoices to the purchasing system, intercampus runs, and managing the remote law school location. The remainder of the time (70%) includes, running the Print (copier) aspects of productions.
Position Responsibilities: 
  • Ensure timely invoice processing.
  • Preflight documents ready for print
  • Using the marketing Branding guidelines to ensure university branding guidelines are being followed.
  • Handle all aspects of customer service and Client interaction as related to digital printing, booklets and outsourcing.
  • Manage bulk mail as appropriate to ensure the lowest postage cost.
  • Responsible for customer service of outgoing and incoming package delivery
  • Manage the remote (law school) locations with the assistance of the department manager.
  • Responsible for management of interoffice shuttle service
Experience & Education Background:
  • 3 years of print experience
  • 3 years of mail experience
  • Understanding of postal regulations and policies
Skills & Competencies:
  • Proficiency in Microsoft office
  • Accounts Payable and Basic concepts of budgeting
  • Using Adobe creative suite, have working knowledge in file manipulation, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
  • Willingness and ability to work in person.
Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000
About Us:

Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.

We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.

The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.

Equal Employment Opportunity: Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.


Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:

Back to search results Apply/Register Refer a friend

Work type