Product Manager - Gold Coast QLD
Job no: 509345
Work type: Full time
Categories: Wholesale & Product, Leisure Travel & Retail
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Ignite Travel Group, an award-winning company that is trailblazing the future of leisure travel. Crowned ‘Disruptor of the Year’ 2019 at the Mumbrella Travel Marketing Award, we operate as My Holiday Centre & Holiday Exclusives, providing holiday packages with everything taken care of. From flights & transfers to accommodation & experiences, we’re destination experts & hand-select the best inclusions for both our customers & partners alike. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing travel companies & one of the largest private corporations on the beautiful Gold Coast, where we employ a team of 200 fantastic people.
We’re currently amidst an exciting growth phase, so we’re looking for talented professionals to join us for the ride.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our amazing team.
Our Product Manager is responsible for
- Managing the internal & external contracting process of year-round & tactical rates to support our product strategy
- Negotiating high level deals with key suppliers to deliver product range & long-term business growth of assigned destinations
- Ongoing contract negotiation with tourism partners
- Liaison with key airline partners to deliver tactical airfares that drive margin & volume
- Managing contra & add fee advertising budgets, reviewing performance against agreed targets
- Growing commissions
- Delivering accurate product information to marketing team & customer consultants via Operations Manager & Reservations Training Manager
- Working closely with the Product Team to develop staff, identify & introduce process improvements
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Exceptional negotiation skills at all levels
- A performance driven attitude along with exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills & proven strategic thinking experience
- A proven ability to manage campaign timelines with key internal stakeholders
- A supportive, positive attitude & customer focus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Boost your career in a well-recognised brand in an exciting industry
- Access to exclusive discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours & more
- Free & confidential access to your own health consultants & financial advisors
- Beachside offices located in beautiful Broadbeach on the Gold Coast
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend