ACM Despatch Coordinator - Auckland
Job no: 493023
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
ACM is the New Zealand division of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, the largest currency management company in Australasia, providing exceptional service since 1938.
The Group’s vision is to be the industry leader of innovated, integrated, secure currency and valuables solution.
ACM provides our team members with a range of benefits, including career development and great team member rewards, along with the opportunity to play a strategic and leading role in our growing organisation.
The Despatch Coordinator is primarily responsible for the loading and unloading of vehicles for each run and ensuring all despatch functions are adhered to in a timely and professional manner.
You will be responsible but not limited to:
- Run preparation
- Controls loading and unloading of vehicles and accounts for all items
- Completes vehicle inspections to ensures vehicles are kept in a safe and clean state and reports any faults / damage
- Monitors run status to ensure run efficiencies are maintained and service delivery standards are met
- Maintains adherence to internal audit requirements
- Complaint on all WHS procedures.
- Non- Armoured & Armoured collections and deliveries when required
- Airport Crew Assistance
- FLM Weekend Rostered Shift
- Despatch Inward and outward cargo accurately.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- Office Accounts/Basic Spreadsheets/Emailing
- Customer service and Communicating with other staff
- General despatch duties
- Office computer product knowledge is essential
- Logistically minded
- COA is preferred – not essential
ACM offers a secure working environment and a strong commitment to employee training, welfare and health & safety. All applicants are required to be currently cleared by a full medical including a drug test, credit history and ministry of justice checks.
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend