The Theatre Department at Pindara Private Hospital is expanding!
We are seeking both Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses trained as Scrub Scouts to join our Theatre team. Multiple Full Time, Part Time and Casual positions available, both Permanent and as Maternity Leave coverage.
Shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster including participation in on-call.
About the Role
In this role you will work across the full scope of our Theatre Department’s operations across 22 fully equipped operating theatres.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
You will be working alongside a diverse team of Health professionals dedicated to exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Scrub Scout Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
- EEN’s must be certified to administer medication and IV’s
- Post-Graduate Experience working as a Scrub Scout is essential to this role.
- Any post-graduate qualifications in a relevant perioperative specialty will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $61,000 -$65,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses. ($31-$34 per hour)
- $65,000 -$88,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses. ($34-$44 per hour)
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Victoria Saunders, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 5588 9341.
Close Date: 27thth September 2019