We are seeking a motivated and proactive Registered Nurse to join our thriving Angiography Suite at Hollywood Private Hospital.
This is a casual position with opportunities to develop skills further within our Angiography Suite.
About the Role
Working as a Registered Nurse, you will work within our Angiography Suite, which offers some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia while accommodating a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures across our three cardiac catheter labs.
Collaborating with, and joining our respected team, you will be responsible for managing pre and post care of patients undergoing pain procedures. With the support and guidance of the Clinical Nurse Manager and Shift leaders, you will perform duties ensuring a high level of quality care is provided at all times. This role will involve, but is not limited to the assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation of care delivery needs for each individual patient.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in Aniography (Cath Lab). Your excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and passion for client care will assist in providing a high standard of customer focused service, in line with Ramsay’s core values.
You will also bring;
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process
- Knowledge of legislation and policies relevant to nursing practice in the current workplace
- Willingness to accept and promote Hollywood Core Values
- Minimum 2 years Post Grad experience scrub/ scout for Angiography procedure (Cath Lab)
- Current Advanced Life Support (ALS2) competence
- Monitor for Angiography procedures
- Computer literacy
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries only:
Yolandi Theron, Medical Imagaing Technology Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6048
Close Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2020