Registered Nurse - Scrub Scout and Anaesthetic Nurse
Full time/ Part time and Casual opportunities
About the Role
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern 159 bed facility offering a comprehensive range of surgical, maternity and medical services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
We are seeking experienced as a scrub scout and anaesthetic nurse to join the team at theatre. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse with any experience in paediatric, neuro or general surgery.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster.
- Relevant Nursing Degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Scout scout and anaesthetic experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Westmead Private Hospital is a modern facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,386.40 -$90,423.32+ Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sydney Frank on 02 8837 9000.
Close Date: 4 March 2020