Psychologist - casual opportunity, St Leonards
Job no: 498663
Work type: Casual
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
We are seeking experienced Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists with experience in Adolescent General Mental Health and/or Eating Disorders to join the Northside Group Clinic on a casual or part time basis.
About the Role
The Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is seeking experienced Clinical Psychologists / Psychologists with experience in Adolescent General Mental Health and/or Eating Disorders who enjoy engaging young people in group therapy to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will involve planning and facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental health illnesses. We have opportunities opening across the Northside Group inpatient and day program services, as well as opportunities for private practice.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation and group therapy role. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities (desirable)
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a member of the Northside Group, owned by Ramsay Health Care and known as an exceptional mental health clinic in Sydney.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and onsite consulting suites.
Ramsay Health Care has grown to become a global hospital group, delivering a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. The company employs over 77,000 staff and treats 8.5 million patients throughout its hospitals and primary care clinics.
We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way – “People Caring for People” and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button listed within the job advertisement. Your application should include a resume, and cover letter detailing your days of availability.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Natalie Mirabito on MirabitoN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 6 March 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend