Registered Nurse & Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 498802
Work type: Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our team at John Flynn Private Hospital in our busy Medical Ward.
- 1 X Registered Nurse opportunity available - Permanent Part Time – 60 hours per fortnight
- 1 X Endorsed Enrolled Nurse opportunity available - Maximum Term Part Time for 6 months with possibility of extension offering 52.5 hours per fortnight (Predominately Night Duty)
About the Role
Our busy ward comprises of 27 beds specialising in general medical with a focus on renal care. As a Registered or Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for providing a high level of clinical care and exceptional customer service to patients and their families. This will involve assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
You will work closely within a supportive team, reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and a passion to learn new skills and develop your clinical knowledge. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster and a strong team focus will also be key for this role. Please note our Enrolled Nurse opportunity is working predominately night shift.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in Renal (Desirable)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute hospital setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $61,519 – $67,443 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses (PRO-RATA).
- $70,697 - $90,715 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses (PRO-RATA).
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Matthew Wilson, Nurse Unit Manager on WilsonMatthew@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 24th February 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend