Permanent Full time/ Part time opportunities
We are seeking experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join our team at North Shore Private Hospital
About the Role
The Operating Theatre department at North Shore Private Hospital provides surgical services across their 17 Operating Theatre complex.
We are seeking experienced nurses to collaborate with and join our respected team to provide specialised and dedicated care to our patients. As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders to ensure a high level of quality care is provided. You will also be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
In this role you will report to Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive, friendly and respected team.
Rotating, permanent part-time (min 3 days per week) would only be considered for suitably experienced anaesthetic nurses.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting working as an anaesthetic nurse with a passion for client care, and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant nursing degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an acute hospital setting
- 6 months recent experience in Anaesthetics
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’
- Paediatric anaesthetics experience
- Experience working in a Neuro-Vascular Lab &/or Cath Lab
- Recovery experience
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
North Shore Private Hospital is a 313-bed medical/surgical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our hospital offers the latest in cardiac technology combined with first-class standards of accommodation. The Cardiac Services Unit consists of latest technologies in cardiovascular diagnostic services and access to an emergency interventional cardiology service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Zenya Ladanay, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 8425 3177 or via email: LadanayZ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing Date: 10 April 2020