We are seeking a Clinical Nurse with extensive Cardiac and Medical experience to join our team at John Flynn Private Hospital on the Gold Coast.
The Clinical Nurse is a permanent part time opportunity working 56 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Our Cardiac Medical ward provides 27 beds including 24 monitored beds, providing direct clinical support to Cardiology patients, patients undergoing Coronary, angiogram, pacemaker, cardioversion and ablation procedures along with patients undergoing diagnostic cardiac workup procedures.
In this role you will be supporting the Nurse Unit manager in achieving quality patient outcomes in the Unit. This will involve day-to-day problem solving within the clinical setting and fostering a positive, friendly and supportive culture within our dedicated and professional nursing team. This is a direct leadership role and you will be mentoring and supporting the front-line team members within their roles.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset with specialty experience working in in an acute Cardiac/Medical setting. Your strong leadership, excellent time management, and developed clinical problem solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum four (4) years’ post graduate experience in acute care Cardiac/Medical nursing.
- Holds relevant post graduate specialty qualification, or is working towards
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced understanding of ANMC competencies as per nursing registration
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary of;
- $92,339 -$98,784 + Super per annum based on experience level.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Madeline Woods-Mare, Nurse Unit Manager, on WoodsMareM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 25th February 2020 at 11:55pm