Job no: 499008
Work type: Part time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our outpatient’s team in this Permanent Part Time opportunity offering 24 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Due to our continued strong growth and a change in service provision, we are currently looking to employ a Physiotherapist to join our highly skilled and expert team of Allied Health Professionals. For the right candidate this is a new role with the potential for exponential growth, to grow both our client base, specialties and setting up of a brand new state of the art clinic.
The successful applicant will have excellent clinical, interpersonal and communication skills. They must be enthusiastic and dynamic, enjoy working as part of a team and demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
You will also bring;
- Degree in Physiotherapy and current AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 3 year post graduate experience.
- Demonstrated skills in Physiotherapy management of a variety of Musculosketal Injuries
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated effective interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to build rapport and empathise with patients.
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
- Be driven, with high motivation
- Experience in men’s and women’s health
- Experience in growing a private practice client base.
- Advanced Manual therapy, dry needling and acute post-operative management skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network! (follow your special interest areas)
- Regular in-services and continuing education allowance
- A generous remuneration package with additional incentives
- Opportunities exist for the right person to assist in the growth of the business in more senior roles.
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Mellan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9598 5153
Close Date: Friday 28th February 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend