We are seeking an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our Endoscopy Ward at Pindara Private Hospital on the Gold Coast.
The successful applicant will work on a permanent part-time basis, contracted up to a minimum of 40 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on-site facilities including a 24-hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units.
In this role, you will work with patients in the Second-Stage Recovery area of our Endoscopy Ward with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This role will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
You will be a trained Endorsed Enrolled nurse with exceptional customer service, confident communication and strong interpersonal skills. You will bring a passion for client care and a desire to grow and develop alongside a team of passionate clinical professionals.
The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster including on-call components will be also be crucial to this role.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses are required to be certified to administer IV and medication.
- 2 years minimum experience within an acute care hospital environment is essential.
- Any experience within Endoscopy will be highly regarded, though not required.
On offer is a PRO RATA salary ranging from;
- $61,519 - $67,443 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For any enquiries, please contact Tracey Kerker, Nurse Unit Manager on;