Job no: 499983
Work type: Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking professional, motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Nurses to join our Orthopaedics (Spinal) and Women’s Health/Plastics Units at John Flynn Private Hospital.
Multiple permanent part time opportunities available offering between 52.5 and 67.5 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
In this role you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager in achieving quality patient outcomes in the Unit. Our unit are responsible for performing complex procedures working with a multi-disciplinary team. This role will involve day-to-day problem solving within the clinical setting and fostering a positive, friendly and supportive culture within our dedicated and professional nursing team. This is a direct leadership role and you will be mentoring and supporting the front-line team members within their roles.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset with Orthopaedics or Women’s Health experience along with a passion for delivering client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Your strong leadership, excellent time management, and developed clinical problem solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in Orthopaedics or Women’s Health
- Holds relevant post graduate specialty qualification, or is working towards
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Availability to work across a 7 day rotating roster and participate in on call requirements
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy “People Caring for People”
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $92,339 - $98,784 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) PRO RATA
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Melinda Girle on GirleM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 06th April 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend