Pharmacist - Bundaberg
Job no: 500812
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
An exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to join our team at the twin Malouf Pharmacy stores in Bundaberg providing in-patient nursing home services, compounding and immunisation services. Managed by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s most respected and largest private hospital operator, become part of the vibrant and busy community of staff at these two sites.
The thriving Bundaberg region and nearby beachside town of Bargara have a population in excess of 100,000 with beautiful beaches 10 minutes drive from the centre of town – located at the Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, only four hours from Brisbane and one hour from Hervey Bay’s coastal highlights this area suits anyone looking for an adventure, a sea change or a friendly community to raise a family in. It is an exciting up and coming microcosm that surpasses all expectations of regional areas. For more information https://www.bundabergregion.org/
We are looking for a Pharmacist with an excellent customer service standard to deliver the required pharmacy services to the Pharmacies’ patients. Both part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks and Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
- Compounding training available (conditions apply)
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
In addition to a competitive salary being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company, an anniversary bonus of $5,000 will be paid after the successful applicant has been in the position for 12 months (subject to certain conditions).
In addition to the above, the successful applicant can expect to take advantage of the many other bonuses associated with the role with Ramsay Healthcare. Relocation subsidies, training subsidies, individual career progression pathways and even paid parental leave. (subject to certain conditions)
To apply for this opportunity, submit your formal application together with contact details of two professional referees via the APPLY NOW button below. Please note: the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencement.
For enquiries only, contact Nick Park, Regional Pharmacy Business Manager - QLD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4th June 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend