Pharmacist - Beleura Private Hospital, Mornington
Job no: 501072
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to inpatients and day patients in Australia. We are committed to building an energetic team who are committed to providing patient focused care, engaging with patients and delivering better care health solutions.
An exciting and dynamic opportunities exist for a pharmacist to be part of the team at Beleura Private Hospital, Mornington on a full-time basis. Ramsay Pharmacy Beleura Private Hospital provides a comprehensive pharmacy service to Beleura Private Hospital, a growing 157 bed acute surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation facility. The Pharmacist will be imbedded in the ward communities of the hospital, where they will play a pivotal role in delivering medication management services to patients and hospital teams.
These roles involve commitment weekday shifts and some weekend and public holiday shifts on a rotating basis.
- Work closely with pharmacy and hospital clinical leaders to deliver a patient focused pharmacy service to hospital inpatients
- Dispense and prepare inpatient and discharge medication requests
- Drive the delivery of ward-based clinical pharmacy services
- Educate staff and counsel patients on best use of medications
- Participation in hospital committees and patient care programs to support best use of medicines
- Support and provide supervision to pharmacy technicians
- Current pharmacist registration with APHRA
- Minimum 3 years’ pharmacy experience essential
- Extensive hospital pharmacist experience essential
- Relevant post-graduate qualification is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic and caring nature with a can-do attitude
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as a member of multi-disciplinary clinical and operations teams
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary ranging from $84,660 - $98,875 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
This role reports to Pharmacist in Charge on site. On the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
Please apply for this opportunity online by clicking the relevant APPLY button provided within this advertisement. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing.
Enquiries only should be directed to:
Pharmacist in Charge
Beleura Private Hospital Pharmacy
Applications close: 17th June 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend