Pharmacist - Peninsula Private Hospital
Job no: 501073
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator and global hospital group. Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) provides specialised medication and pharmacy services to inpatients and day patients within 44 Ramsay Health Care Hospitals in Australia.
Due to business growth, an exciting position is available for a pharmacist to be part of the team at Peninsula Private Hospital, Frankston on a full-time basis. Ramsay Pharmacy provides a 24 hour 7 day a week pharmacy service to Peninsula Private Hospital, a growing 350 bed hospital, comprising of acute emergency, surgical, medical, oncology, cardiac and obstetric services.
This role involves commitment to weekday and weekend shifts on a rotating roster.
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to building an energetic team who are committed to delivering patient focused care, engaging with patients and hospital clinical staff and delivering better care health solutions
- Participate in the delivery of a comprehensive pharmacy service to hospital inpatients, outpatients and wider Peninsula community
- Dispense and prepare inpatient, discharge and community medication requests
- Responsible for dispensary pharmacy operations
- Support ward-based clinical pharmacy services
- Support and provide supervision to pharmacy technicians
- Educate staff and counsel patients on best use of medications
- Current registration with APHRA
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years hospital pharmacy experience
- Oncology experience would be highly desirable
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
This role reports to Pharmacist in charge on site. On the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
Please apply for this opportunity online by clicking the relevant APPLY button provided within this advertisement. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing.
Enquiries only should be directed to:
Pharmacist in charge
Applications close: 5th June 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend