Registered Nurse Night Duty - Orthopaedics
Job no: 501085
Work type: Full time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
This is a Permanent Full-Time position working 76 hours per fortnight on a rotating roster.
About the Role
As a Ramsay Health Care Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. Your key focus will be the evaluation, planning and delivering of care to patients within our Orthopaedic Ward.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work across a rotating roster for night duty with on-call components.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and experience working in an acute care setting, ideally with Orthopaedic specialty experience. You will hold a passion for high quality client care and the ability to work effectively alongside a diverse team of clinical professionals.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in an acute care setting, ideally with specialty Orthopaedic experience.
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Able to work night duty shifts 9:45pm – 7:15am Tuesday – Friday
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary of;
- $70,697 - $90,715 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Cairns Private Hospital is in tropical Cairns, in far north Queensland
The hospital is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Cairns Private Hospital is committed to the provision of first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area.
The company is strongly committed to further developing the already high-quality patient facilities and services at Cairns Private Hospital to meet the future health care needs of patients in the Cairns area. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Alex Rodgers 07 4052 5277.
Close Date: 17 June 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend