Registered Nurse and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 501473
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
EEN’s and RN’s required for Mental Health unit in Central Queensland
Full Time, Part time and casual opportunities available
About the Role
We are seeking experienced mental health trained RN’s & EEN’s to join the team at Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital.
Archerview Clinic provides services for patients requiring treatment for Mental Health disorders including; Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Schizophrenia and Psychotic disorders. Archerview Clinic also provides day programs including; Anxiety Treatment, Recovery and Relapse Prevention and Mood Disorders.
You will also be supported and guided by a close knit team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work across a seven-day roster will be essential to this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Medication qualification, including IV Medications
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Nurse in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Any specific specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded
- Minimum of two years post-graduate experience in acute Mental Health.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation?
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital first established more than 100 years ago! The hospital; specialises in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, urology, gynaecology, IVF, general medicine and mental health.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact: RyanKathleen@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend