- Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
- Work in a state-of-the-art perioperative suite with the opportunity to expand your skills & be exposed to a variety of specialties.
- Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance
North Shore Private Hospital is seeking a Registered Nurse/Scrub Scout to join our Perioperative Services Team. We currently have available:
2 x Permanent full-time opportunities
About the Role
The Perioperative Service team at Northshore Private Hospital are a busy team, often completing up to 30 joint replacements each week. Stepping into this team you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and be exposed to a range of specialities.
We are defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care and are a great choice for candidates who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment with access to ongoing education and new technologies. Our technologies include our Mako robot for joints an our Mazor robot for ortho and neuro spines. We also do many large sarcoma tumour cases. It is a busy dynamic department embracing new technologies.
The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Scrub Scout RN with a strong perioperative background experience (Both positions)
- Orthopaedic experience with the ability to scrub for spinal and joint replacement surgery (Position 2)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
About the Organisation
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kate Sholl on ShollK@ramsayhealth.com.au