Registered Nurse - Orthopaedics
Job no: 502031
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Orthopaedic Registered Nurses to join our team at North Shore Private Hospital in the Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be supported and guided by a close-knit team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
The successful applicant will work on across shifts covering a 7-day rotating roster.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Registered Nurse with recent experience in an acute orthopaedic ward. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Registered with AHPRA
- Must have minimum 4 years post graduate experience in a large acute hospital
- Must also hold 1 years actue orthopaedic experience
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
North Shore Private Hospital is a 313 bed med / surgical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. We also have a dedicated Neuro-Vascular Lab located within our theatre complex. NSPH is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $67,895-$90,421 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Belinda Moroney, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 8425 3443
Close Date: 23rd July 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend