Job no: 502046
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a proactive Registered Nurse/Midwife to join our Special Care Nursery and Birth Suite at North Shore Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
Join a beautiful newly refurbished maternity unit, we are seeking experienced Registered Midwifes/Nurses to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Midwife/Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. Availability to work across all shifts is required.
- Relevant nursing/midwifery qualification and APHRA Registration
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in midwifery working in an acute birth suite
- Recent special care or NICU experience – at least 6 months recent experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
- Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
- Neo Natal Certificate/Qualification
- Previous leadership experience
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
North Shore Private Hospital is approx. 5 mins from railway station, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities. A wonderful supportive working environment, you can grow and develop your skills with Ramsay Health Care.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Stephanie Virgona on 02 8425 3291
Close Date: 21 July 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend