Registered and Enrolled Nurses (Mental Health)
Job no: 502057
Work type: Casual
Location: Albert Road Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking multiple Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our Emerald Ward at Albert Road Clinic in central Melbourne.
There are multiple Casual roles available for nurses with experience in Mental Health.
About the Role
Working in our team will see you assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability across our Emerald mental health Ward. Your key responsibility will be the evaluation, planning and delivery of care to the patients in the ward.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders of the departments you are assigned to shift-to-shift to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
In this role you will report to the Nursing Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute mental health setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating weekly roster will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must be certified to administer and perform IVs.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Nurse in acute care with specialty experience in Mental Health is essential.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health or a relevant specialty will be highly regarded, but not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate plus superannuation and casual loading (if applicable) based on qualifications and years of experience of;
- $28 -$34 per hour for Enrolled Nurses
- $31 -$42 per hour for Registered Nurses
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Albert Road Clinic is one of Victoria's leading psychiatric facilities. The Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community Outreach programs.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities with Albert Road Clinic and wider Ramsay Health Care group.
- We offer a well-supported environment and a collaborative multidisciplinary team approach focusing on producing good outcomes and positive patient experiences.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Joy Schaffner at SchaffnerJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend