Northside Group St Leonards Clinic are seeking a flexible, proactive and outgoing Chef to join our Catering team.
This is a Permanent full-time position. This will involve working across a flexible roster that includes mornings, evenings and weekends (minimum of at least one weekend shift per fortnight).
About the Role
As a Chef, you will be responsible for directing supervising and undertaking the planning, preparation and serving of nutritious and appetising meals for patients, staff, functions and visitors of the hospital. Demonstrating an awareness and ability to meet the dietary needs of all customers and ensuring all meals are presented in appropriate proportions, of the correct temperature and according to the menu requests of the customer, are critical requirements of the role.
To succeed in this role, you will be a qualified chef with a passion for culinary preparation and service. You will bring prior experience within a clinical setting or in preparing food for medical patients.
Working in a fast-paced environment, your strong time management skills, organisational skills, and your ability to handle high volume catering workflows will be key to your success.
You will also bring:
- Trade Certificate in Catering/Chef
- Food Hygiene Certificate of HACCP Training Certificate
- Demonstrated experience as a chef in a large-scale food preparation environment
- Prior 18 months of experience as a Chef in a medical/clinical setting
- Commitment to excellence in preparation and supply of food services
- Commitment to excellence in hygiene standards
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $54,673.15 - $55,733.50 per annum (dependent on experience level) + Superannuation, shift penalties and allowances. Please note this salary range is already inclusive of the minimum penalty for at least one weekend shift per fortnight.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will also be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rabin Sharma on SharmaRabin@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th July 2020 at 11:55pm