Registered Nurse and Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 502210
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and an AIN’s to join our team at Southern Highlands Private Hospital. We currently have the following opportunities available.
- Registered Nurses – Permanent Full Time or Part Time available
- Assistant in Nursing – Permanent Part Time available
About the Role
As a member our Registered Nursing team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs our each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
As an AIN, you will assist our patients each morning (4 hour morning shifts) with showers and activities of daily living, You may set up equipment and rooms, unpack stores or assist with general ward duties to ensure our Registered Nurses are available to deliver exceptional care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute hospital surgical setting with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an acute surgical setting (for RN position)
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or working towards nursing degree with experience in an acute care setting (for AIN roles) or you may be a Enrolled Nurse without medication endorsement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) RN positions
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance
- Employee assistance program and more
About our Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way; “People Caring for People”
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Check prior to appointment, and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Yvonne MacIntosh on MacintoshY@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 28th July 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend