Job no: 502257
Work type: Part time
Location: Caloundra Private Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- Permanent part time
- Access to employee benefits and discounts
- Grow your career across Ramsay’s national network
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Medical Receptionist who excels in customer service to fill a permanent part-time position at Caloundra Private Clinic.
This opportunity is to work a minimum of 32 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Working as a Medical Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive customer focused service and assuming responsibility for all administrative duties within the Consulting Suites. This may involve, but is not limited to;
- Attending to the switchboard in a timely, proficient and friendly manner; and
- Attending to patients and visitors at the Reception desk, directing visitors and handling all enquiries proficiently.
This role requires the flexibility to work across a seven-day roster.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that applicants have excellent communication and customer service skills, sound computer skills, attention to detail and are able to work as an effective team member.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Relevant health services experience
- Knowledge of health funds and inpatient billing
- Experience with Blue Chip & Medical Director medical packages
- Must possess a polite and friendly telephone manner
- Experience with receipting and balancing takings at the end of each day
- Adherence to deadlines and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain good working relations with others
- Willingness to learn and multi-skill and the ability to multitask
- A variety of shifts that will offer the flexibility to choose those that best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Opportunities to develop yourself within the role
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Caloundra Private Clinic is located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast in peaceful surroundings only minutes from the beach.
Caloundra Private Clinic is a modern healthcare facility providing a broad range of inpatient and day patient services. The Hospital is currently planning for expansion in its Mental Health services.
Our staff enjoy many benefits including:
- Subsidised professional development
- Portability of entitlements within the Ramsay Health Care group of hospitals
- Excellent promotional opportunities
- Corporate Health Fund discounts
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a current Working with Children check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Sarah Tonkin, Administration Services Manager
Close Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2020 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend