Job no: 503068
Work type: Casual
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
We are currently seeking CSSD Technicians to join our busy Sterilisation department at Nowra Private Hospital. Multiple Casual opportunities available with a view to convert to permanent.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment.
This will include working in conjunction with the Operating Theatre staff to provide timely sterile products, trays and equipment where applicable. This is a critical part of the surgical process and the ability to work efficiently with your team to manage pressing deadlines is crucial.
You will ensure consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and CSD whilst practising exceptional customer service and maintaining the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
In this role you will report to the CSSD Manager and work closely with an efficient professional team.
To succeed in this role, you will bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Previous experience in sterilisation role (Desirable)
- Certificate III in Sterilizing services (Desirable)
- Proven ability for self-direction and ability to work cohesively with a team
- Effective communication skills and customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible roster
- Knowledge of safe manual handling
- Endoscopy processing experience (desirable)
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Linda Wright on email@example.com
Close Date: 29th September 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend