Pharmacy Imprest Assistant - Greenslopes Private Hospital
Job no: 503398
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Imprest Technician with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly Pharmacy team at Ramsay Pharmacy, Greenslopes Private Hospital. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster which may include some evening and weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The position consists of varied activities within the Pharmacy Department, including the supply and control of medication (dispensing and imprest), general maintenance of imprest on the wards and supporting pharmacists in their clinical ward activities. The position also includes working in the dispensary under the direction of pharmacists and assisting the pharmacy servicing off-site hospital facilities.
Role and responsibilities:
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as a member of multi-disciplinary clinical and operations teams
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines
- Clear communication and the ability to take direction is essential
- Duties include daily ordering, deliveries, receipting, admin duties, expiry checks, stock rotation, patient returns and credits
- Pharmacy experience preferred though not essential, experience with inventory management desirable
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the Procurement team leader who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Hospital Pharmacy Manager (details below).
Applications close: 26th August 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend