After Hours Hospital Coordinator
Job no: 503437
Work type: Full time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at The Avenue Private Hospital as an After-Hours Coordinator.
This is a permanent Part-Time Night Duty role working 60 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
This is a key leadership position that is accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the hospital after-hours. The role supports and encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services within the hospital. It will see you working with and supporting other Shift leaders in the absence of the Director of Clinical Services, and other clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader who with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively complete allocated tasks.
This role will suit an experienced clinical manager looking to advance into the wider scope of hospital management.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care along with proven leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will need to be available during to work a 7 day rotating roster across primarily nights.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police and Working with Childrens check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jeninne Smith at email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend