Front-End Web Developer
Job no: 503733
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
- Brisbane location
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Newly created role
We have an exciting new position available within the Ramsay Health Care Marketing Department. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Front-End Web Developer role supports the Group Marketing team to improve and maintain our customer and doctor facing digital experiences.
You will be responsible for maintaining our digital environments, digital assets, Group Marketing portals and Sitecore content management system. In addition, you will be required to maintain and improve our customer facing web experiences. This role operates with our Senior Web Developer and CRM developer to ensure our front end and data driven experiences are delivered seamlessly.
- Assist in developing and maintaining our development roadmap
- Deliver top quality .Net, HTML, CSS, JS front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Build and maintain templates for the content management system (CMS)
- Ensure front-end code functions consistently across all browsers and platforms
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, and timeliness and complies with university and accessibility standards
- Field questions from internal stakeholders in a professional manner and provide assistance upon request
- Ensure compliance with the Ramsay Health Care policies, and regulations.
- Collaborate with developers and IT to troubleshoot and solve technical and coding issues relating to the martech environment
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Act as the team lead to manage work allocation, provide guidance when necessary, handle cross-departmental communication and solve problems
- Contribute to Ramsay’s digital architecture, ensuring Ramsay is continually up to date with modern development standards
- Maintain security standards in accordance with IT standards and policies
- Monitor web traffic for Ramsay Health Care and sub-brands, ensuring uptime of website environments
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3+ years developing websites on CRM platforms and in .Net environments
- Tertiary qualification in IT, eCommerce or related discipline
- Knowledge of digital channels, web design and development, UX, CMS platforms, web metrics and analysis, email, CRM
- Front end development experience with HTML, JS and CSS to produce customer facing experiences
- Sound knowledge and experience with cross device web responsive implementations
- Experience in maintaining and participating in a development workflow
- Experience with Azure
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar analytics platform) to inform marketing strategy and demonstrate commercial outcomes
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and location-based search to promote services online
- Experience developing online content and improving customer experience to increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Demonstrated business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Strong people management, communication and resourcing skills
- 2+ years developing websites utilising Sitecore and .Net environments
- Experience in healthcare related environment
- Experience in maintaining multiple web experiences and suitable development workflow
- Competency using the Adobe suite of programs
- Experience in developing outcome driven reporting in Google Analytics and Microsoft BI
Working with us:
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
For more information regarding the position, please contact:
Joel Bowerman, Head of Marketing and Customer Experience
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: Friday, 7 August 2020.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend